Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What?

Take a look at the picture to the right. It's a Christmas decoration. You can read more about it at this link. It's offered for your purchasing pleasure by the American Family Association.

Do you think that anyone thought that the decoration could be misinterpreted? I think I may not be the only one who noticed. I found the link on the United Methodist Reporter Blog.

Sometimes I wonder how often we fail to see past our own perspectives and conceptions. Do we sometimes fail when we try to imagine how someone else will react to what we say or do? Do we hurt people unintentionally? I'm sure I do.

Hopefully not as blatantly as a cross which appears to be on fire.

Other image: Sunrise at the high school this morning.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home